Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Blogs I'm Interested in Sharing!

For the purpose of this first assignment, here are 3 blogs that I am interested in sharing because they are relevant to this program and cover topics that I think will be helpful.

Blog #1-This blog by Cathy Moore talks about the different scenarios you can create as an instructional designer. She created a simulation where Army personnel learned strategies on how to be more culturally conscious. She also goes on to talk about different strategies for making e-learning more user friendly. I think that as I advance in this course I will be able to use this blog as a reference for improving my own curriculum. Making Change: Ideas for lively elearning

Blog #2-Jeremy Hiebert discusses Instructional Design in his blog, but the emphasis is on teaching technology. This blog appeals to me because I want to teach a middle school computer class. The ideas he presents would be very helpful to me once I start this new curriculum. One of his posts has to do with an article about Bill Gates trying to get students ready for entering the workforce and needing technology training to do so. He also talks about project based learning and a virtual field trip. It is very relevant to what I want to do. HeadspaceJ

Blog #3-In Christy Tucker's blog, she breaks down the field of Instructional Design. She talks about what an Instructional Designer does as well as how to get into the field and the role technology plays in developing a program. It is informative for those of us just getting started out in this field. Experiencing E-Learning

No comments:

Post a Comment